I believe it is of great importance for our young women to know from an early age how sacred their bodies are.
Imagine that as a girl approaches her First Bleeding, there is a sense of anticipation & an understanding of what is ahead of her. See her surrounded by the woman who love her, who support her with stories & blessings & gifts. See that young girl gaining the strength of these gathered women, learning of the strengths of her body & her Womanhood.
Imagine a young woman stepping into Womanhood with pride.
A Maidenhood Ceremony is about supporting the young woman in our communities – our daughters, granddaughters, nieces & friends – so that they understand the innate power & responsibility of being a Woman. Of the potential for them to give birth to new life.
To a Maidenhood Ceremony I bring:
- A passion for women’s ceremony & a wealth of ceremony experience
- Authenticity, honesty, patience, respect & understanding
- A creative heart & an organised mind
- An understanding of the need for women together together to mark the changes in their life
- An awareness of the power of women gathering together in sacredness
Welcome to Green Celebrant ceremonies. Book your ceremony with me today.